Are you an experienced IT Infrastructure Analyst looking to join a busy IT Infrastructure Team?
The ideal candidate will ensure the optimisation of all IT Infrastructure and be expected to deal with technical issues to at least a second line technical level. You will require an extensive knowledge of core Microsoft technologies from Operating System to management platforms, and have knowledge in surrounding technologies, e.g. networking. This role will suite a technical generalist with a broad skillset covering Server, Network, Virtualisation and Storage with strong troubleshooting skills.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Good knowledge of multiple infrastructure platforms from server, desktop and storage, to Virtualisation and networking.
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and associated services – DNS, DHCP, Group Policy.
- VMware ESXi support and administration.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure – WAN/LAN/Switches/Firewalls.
- Monitoring & configuration of backup systems.
- Management of SCCM to create deployment packages and new golden images for builds.
- Management of corporate Firewall.
- Storage/SAN management.
- Developer support and environment management.
Character and Personal Qualities:
A good personal team fit is essential for the candidate to be successful in this role.
You will be:
- Dependable, able to progress your workload and manage on-boarding new work from the Infrastructure backlog.
- Responsible: You thrive on owning your workload and delivering excellent results.
- A clear communicator, able to communicate with people at all levels of technical knowledge.
- Able to seek help where required.
- Willing and able to work irregular hours, including out-of-hours where required.
- Approachable and open.