Working with a well-known and established global manufacturer, you will be joining their Planning department as a Planning Administrator.
Working in a fast-moving environment you will be expected to make key decisions and work well with limited supervision. A high level of computer literacy will be required to maintain databases and department documentation. Working in a small but key department excellent communication skills with both internal and external sources will be a pre-requisite of any successful applicant. This is a rewarding position with a varied and challenging remit.
- Help Maintain and implement Planning procedures for MRP.
- Upgrade product information to aid MRP and stock control.
- Ensure high level of internal / external communication and service levels.
- On time delivery from Supplier
- Ensure all orders have acknowledgements
- On time booking in of manufactured items with production.
- Maintenance of work orders, clearing system of obsolete orders.
- Ensuring accuracy of all aspects of information regarding items manufactured
- Liaise with other department to align business strategies
- Control maintain, monitor and record levels and usage’s
- Assist with improvement planning.
- Improve Supplier response time and information against non-conformance’s.
- Cover other areas of planning during holiday periods.
- Review departmental records and update as necessary.
- Assist with collation of information for reports on planning department activities.
- Assist with specification upgrade and implementation
- A high standard of proficiency in administration.
- The ability to organise, count and record material.
- Adherence in following both written and verbal work instructions.
- Communicate processes and method devised
- To communicate clearly with existing and potential external partners and to other staff, in respect to activities processes and methodologies employed in the department.
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and organised.
- Time Management, they will deliver a high and sustained standard of attendance and timekeeping.
- Focused on cost management.
- Ability to accurately follow written instructions and processes
- Sense of urgency in completing tasking to required targets in terms of output quality and time.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to respond to instructions given as part of the purchasing process
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow colleagues
- Ability to communicate effectively with and respond effectively to Supervision