A fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Accounts/Finance Assistant to work with a well known international employer.
The Accounts Administrators position is an integral part of the Accounts team. Working in a fast-moving environment you will be expected to make key decisions and work well with limited supervision.
A high level of computer literacy will be required to maintain databases and department documentation. Working in a small but key department excellent communication skills with both internal and external sources will be a pre-requisite of any successful applicant. This is a rewarding position with a varied and challenging remit.
- Working within a small and busy finance department and reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, you will be responsible for all aspects of accounts processing and control, as well as assisting within other areas of the finance department. You must have a solid accounts/administration background and Sales Ledger/Credit Control experience is preferable.
- Previous accounts/finance experience would be helpful.
- Previous experience working within a numerate, data entry role where you have developed strong accuracy, cross checking information and a methodical/logical process mindset.
- Using your excellent communication skills to liaise with other departments within the business.
- Using your good organisational skills to prioritise your workload in this busy role.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need a keen interest in developing a career in Finance, good MS Office skills, GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English (Grade C/4 or above) and an aptitude for learning new applications and processes as our business grows and evolves.
- The successful candidates will need to demonstrate on a sustained basis in their employment the following.
- A high standard of proficiency in administration.
- Adherence in following both written and verbal work instructions.
- To communicate clearly with existing and potential external partners and to other staff, in respect to activities processes and methodologies employed in the department.
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and organised.
- Time Management, they will deliver a high and sustained standard of attendance and timekeeping.