Working for a well known global manufacturer to provide management, maintenance, support and development for all applications utilising Web technologies within the area of responsibility of the IT Manager in a cost effective manner.
Web Administrator is accountable for:
- To provide, support, maintain and develop the company website.
- To provide, support, maintain and develop Internal/external Web Portals. (Bespoke / Sharepoint)
Desktop Application Software:
- To provide, support and maintain desktop application software for all companies within the UK.
- Maintain an acceptable knowledge of IT systems.
- Generate a monthly report detailing all ongoing IT issues and projects within the sphere of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with any statutory regulations that apply to IT within the UK.
- Co-ordinate with the senior management team to implement change to the benefit of the business.
- To supply cover for other members of the department during periods of absence.
- Implement and enforce, where necessary, all company policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance, guidance and support to sister companies when required
- Sound knowledge of current web technologies and desktop applications.
- Work effectively both in a team environment and individually.
- Managing priorities and work to deadlines.
- Effective Communication skills (both oral and written).
- Problem solving.
- To maintain a sound understanding of Web Technologies. Including Java Script / HTML5 / PHP / ASP
- To maintain a sound understanding of all IT systems currently used. Including but not limited to Adobe Suite, Microsoft Applications – Desktop and Server (Office, Sharepoint, Exchange & Skype for Business. Online & On-Premis)
- To maintain a broad operational understanding of the General Data Protection Regulations and there impact on the business.