Working with a highly prestigious client based in Peebles they are looking to recruit a permanent 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer.
You will be a flexible and multi-disciplined individual who has experience in both 1st and 2nd line support for local and remote users, hardware setup and provisioning, helping to manage and maintain current systems, data analysis and ad-hoc reporting .
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate excellent skills and experience as below:
- Provision of high quality IT End User Support with 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Confident and clear communication with staff at all levels
In-depth knowledge of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Microsoft Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Networking including switches, VLANs, Wifi, firewalls and VPNs
- Office software
- Knowledge of Telephony and mobile device setup desirable but not essential.