September & October Available Starts ONLY
Our client is sourcing candidates who have at least one years experience of working in a high volume, inbound customer service contact centre environment.
- Experience working in a busy contact centre environment, with high call demand, as well as offline requirements.
- You need to have experience dealing with and managing complaints.
- You will be resilient, and demonstrate confidence in taking control of difficult and distressing calls.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Someone who is adaptable and can multitask between a number of different tasks and responsibilities at one time.
- You will be able to navigate multiple systems and pick up processes quickly.
- A problem solver with a positive can do attitude.
- Someone who puts the customer at the centre of everything they do.
- Someone who thrives from a busy and dynamic working environment.
- An individual who is highly responsible, proactive, a problem solver and passionate about people and customer service.
This role is ideal for someone who has exceptional customer service experience, patience and is looking for a new but rewarding challenge. This role is fast paced, demanding and can often require difficult call handling skills which will suit someone who is looking to develop their advanced customer service skills.
You will work 37.5 hours per week, between the business opening hours of 08:00 – 20:00, Monday to Sunday.
Our client provides training to their staff on all areas of the customer journey which allows you to be multi-skilled and able to answer a wide range of member queries and with continued growth across the business, the company provides fantastic opportunities for growth and development within the role and team.
**Previous applicants need not apply**